Flexible Financing & Dental Insurance
We understand that unexpected health care costs can significantly impact your budget and we want to make our services as affordable as possible.
- Cash or Check: A 5% savings applies for payments made the day of service.
- Credit Cards: We accept most major credit cards. The 5% savings does not apply on credit card payments.
- CareCredit: CareCredit financing enables you to begin treatment immediately and spread the cost out over time. They offers 18 months interest free. Application and approval is done in our office, with interest-free 3, 6, and 12 month plans, for qualified applicants. Click here for CareCredit’s Web Site to learn more.
Our financial coordinators would be happy to work with you in planning the most appropriate arrangements for your budget if you so desire. Contact us for more information!
For patients who have dental insurance, we will file insurance claims for you as a courtesy. Please present your insurance card for a photocopy. Dental estimates are prepared for treatment plans that exceed $300. The estimated portion not covered by your insurance is due at the time of treatment from one of the three payment options offered. Our estimates are subject to approval by your insurance company, and therefore the amount due our office may be subject to change.
We believe that financial considerations should not be an obstacle in obtaining proper dental care. To assist our patients with their financial needs, our office offers a variety of payment options including CareCredit®. Our team will be happy to review these choices with you when you are scheduling your recommended treatment plan.
As a service to our patients, we are pleased to offer CareCredit, the nation’s leading patient payment program. CareCredit offers special financing and low monthly payment options, no up-front costs, and no-prepayment penalties. For fees from $300 to $25,000, upon request and approval, CareCredit offers a comprehensive range of plans with low minimum monthly payments that fit comfortably into every budget.
With CareCredit you can:
- Start treatment and care immediately and pay over time
- Pay for other medical expenses for you and your family without having to reapply
- Pay for deductibles and treatment not covered by insurance
- Have no annual fees
To apply, go to www.carecredit.com. You will receive a decision immediately. We can assist you in applying for these programs. For more information, please contact our office at(952) 432-8110.
We’d Like To Be Your Family’s Home For Dental Care!
Our friendly and professional team is eager to serve you. We offer convenient scheduling to cater to busy families like yours. Click here to email our office or call (952) 432-8110. One of our team members will happily help you schedule a convenient appointment time.